At Cold Iron Studios, we're dedicated to creating narrative-driven, impactful games. We recognize that diversity brings richness to our work, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are serious about being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Notice to Candidates: Recruitment Fraud Alert
Cold Iron Studios has been made aware of recent recruitment fraud where individuals contact candidates with fictitious job offers through email, Signal, or social media sites.
They may even share links to job postings online and ask for sums of money to be transferred for various reasons such as equipment purchases or attempt to gather personal data. The aim of the fraud is to obtain personal information or money. Company names and logos are used to try to convey authenticity.
Please know that Cold Iron has no affiliation or connection to these situations.
How to identify a recruitment fraud?
Fraudulent efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Requests for personal information early in the process include your address, date of birth, passport information, social security number, or banking details.
- Individuals not associated with Cold Iron contacting you about a fake OR legitimate job posting. Please closely review the name of the sender and the domain name associated with their account. All official Cold Iron recruitment emails will come from accounts formatted as: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fraudulent domain names often try to mimic official accounts; e.g., “email@example.com.”
- Being asked to participate in an "interview" by chat or email. Cold Iron does not conduct "interviews" by chat or email.
- Making job offers for jobs you have not applied to OR have not interviewed for.
- Urgently insisting you act immediately within a very short time frame.
If you've encountered any of these situations, we strongly recommend that you don't respond, don't click any links, and don't give out any personal information. If you're unsure a message is from Cold Iron, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshots.